Fees are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
Fees are based on full day or half day tours:
Full days are generally up to 8 hours. Half days are up to 4 hours.
For a half day tour, morning tours must finish by 13.00. Afternoon tours to start no earlier than 13.30.
Overtime hours are charged per hour (or part thereof) between 07.00 – 23.00.
Unsocial hours are charged per hour (or part thereof) between 23.00 – 07.00.
Unless otherwise stated, all transportation on the day must be paid for by the client. If taking the Thames Clipper ferry, the guide’s fare will be included in the overall fee. Likewise, if a tour or meeting point is outside of London, the guide’s travel expenses to and from central London will also be included in the overall fee.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult on the tours.
Full payment is due in advance of the tour start date and payment of an invoice, even in part, constitutes a contract.
Payment must be made in Pounds Sterling via direct bank transfer or Square Up which incurs up to a 3% administration fee.
You can read more about how I’m keeping everyone safe and secure on my walking tours in my Covid-19 Policy.
- More than 10 days: 100% refunded.
- 10 to 5 days prior to the tour: 50% refunded.
- 4 days (96 hours) or less prior to the tour: no refund.
- Any admin fees incurred are unfortunately non-refundable.
- Please be aware, if tickets to sites are included in the invoice, their refund policies will be different to my own.